We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Journey Electrician, Journey Electrician/Millwright at our Mesa facility. Corrosion Engineering provides an excellent total compensation and benefits package.
• Manage the electrical systems in the operation.
• Install, repair, and troubleshoot all electrical systems in the operation.
• Effectively maintain communications with maintenance personnel and supervisors to safely and efficiently perform maintenance duties
• May also assist with basic mechanical maintenance functions as needed.
• Ability to program, repair, and troubleshoot Programmable Logic Control units (PLCs) and Optimization Control Systems in the operation
• Ability to troubleshoot 480v and low voltage electrical systems, AC and DC
• Ability to troubleshoot, set up, and program variable speed drives
• Ability to read equipment manuals, blueprints and schematics
• Must demonstrate logical problem solving skills and react appropriately in upset situations.
• Willingness to fully cross train in other technical areas to enhance capabilities
• Able to work with computerized maintenance system for processes, stores, work orders, etc.
• Excellent teamwork, cooperation and problems solving skills
• Dedicated, self-motivated team member, willing and able to work independently and in a team system
The following qualifications are desired:
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience with the following technologies: instrumentation, electronics, lubrication, hydraulics, power transmission, mechanics, steam, welding and pneumatics
• General electrical systems (motor starters, lighting circuits, and power distribution equipment)
• Knowledge of and experience with hand and power tools